Project: Targeted Intervention (TI)
Supported by: Orissa State AIDS Control Society (OSACS)
Location: Koraput, Odisha
Position: Out Reach Worker (ORW)
No of vacancy: 1 (One)
Preference: only Women
Languages known: Odia, Hindi
AGE: 20-30 YEARS
Experience: At least 2 year in social sector
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize all activities at field level for reaching the project objectives.
- Field as well as programme monitoring.
- Developing plan of capacity building for Peer Educator and Target Community.
- Responsible for all documentations as well as process documentation.
- Enhancing, establishing and maintaining liaison with Government, local government, and other stakeholders
Salary: INR -5000
The interested candidates are invited to attend the walk in interview on date 20th May, 2016 at New Janiguda, Rangabali Kumbha Road (behind of District Headquarter Hospital, Koraput) at 10am. with all original documents related to education and address prove.