Name of the Project: Targeted Intervention (TI)
Supported by: Orissa State AIDS Control Society (OSACS)
Location: Koraput, Odisha
Position: Program Manager
No of vacancy: 1 (One)
Languages known: Odia, Hindi , English
ESSENTIAL: MSW/M.A in Sociology/M.A in Anthropology
AGE: 25-35 YEARS
Experience: At least 2 year in health sector
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinating assigned project, planning and ensuring all activities for reaching the project objectives
- Field as well as programme monitoring.
- Budget monitoring to be ensured through proper execution of planned activities.
- Developing plan of capacity building for staff, Peer Educator and Target Community
- Responsible for all documentations as well as process documentation and prepare quarterly, half yearly, annual report for funding agency of programme.
- Enhancing, establishing and maintaining liaison with Government, local government, donors and other stakeholders
Salary: As per OSACS guideline
The interested candidates are invited to attend the walk in interview on 20th May, 2016 at Ekta office, New Janiguda, Rangabali Kumbha Road (behind of District Headquarter Hospital, Koraput) at 10 am. with all original documents related to educational and address prove.